Adult SEL Is Climate and Culture Work
Does your staff struggle with leveraging secure relationships and the adult SEL competencies that drive these relationships?
Watch this webinar to hear from FuelEd founder Megan Marcus and FuelEd partner Kelley Munger as they:
- Identify the gaps and needs you want to address in your district's culture and climate
- Examine the connection between safe relationships and safe cultures
- Understand key indicators of school climates where educators and students feel seen and safe
- Examine a pathway for building leaders' own self-awareness and skills that support the growth of the entire culture and climate
- Use an adult SEL case study to assess gaps in your own climate and culture
- Identify ways to apply key strategies in climate and culture
The Securely Attached Superintendent - The Leader Your Staff and Students Need
FuelEd - The Science of Relationships
Megan Marcus is the founder of FuelEd, a nonprofit established in 2012 that partners with K-12 schools to develop teachers’ social-emotional competencies to bolster teacher retention and student achievement. She holds a B.A. in psychology from the University of California at Berkeley, a master’s degree in psychology from Pepperdine University, and a master’s in education, policy, and management from Harvard’s Graduate School of Education.
Kelley Munger is a partner at FuelEd. She is a researcher and licensed therapist working in the areas of trauma, adult attachment, special education, and human development. She holds a B.A. in English from Auburn University, an M.A. in teaching from Lee University, and an M.A. in counseling psychology from Covenant Seminary. She completed her Ph.D. in early intervention
and special education at the University of Oregon in 2019.
Ashley is an education specialist with over 15 years of teaching experience including music, general education, and students with significant support needs. Her passion for holistic education was at the forefront of her teaching practices and she now gets to share her love of all things SEL with Satchel Pulse.